Attendance: J. Creggy, O. Doris, B. Higgins, A. Galvin, M. Coughlan, H. Kelly, S. Julian Mellett.
Apologies: O. Quinn, T. Collis, P. Fox, S. Fox, M. McArdle, L. Brown, A. McDonald, C. Stenson, A. Daly.
- Communion 11th May at 12pm – videographer confirmed. Set up of hall – Friday from 2pm. More helpers needed on Saturday – text to be sent to parents of all pupils in school. Extra cups & plates to be borrowed from Carmelite pastoral centre. Separate refreshments table to be set up for the children instead of treat bags.
- Fun Run – Sunday 26th May at 11am. Posters to be distributed by committee. Road signs to go up. 200 numbers & race pack ordered from Westmeath Sports Partnership, Event to be advertised in parish newsletters. Prizes agreed. T-shirt competition. Arrangements to be finalised at next meeting.
- National Parents Council training – session for parents of children transitioning to post-primary booked, date to be confirmed. Transition packs for new infants to be provided by NPC free of charge.
- Communications – trial of Seesaw app by teacher of 4th and 5th Class going well.
- Toys purchased with funding from PA viewed by committee.
- Interim financial report from treasurer.
Next meeting Monday 20th May 2019 @ 8.30pm