PA (Zoom) meeting held on Wednesday 11th November 2020 @ 9pm
Attendance: J. Creggy, B. Higgins, O. Doris, C. Gillivan, A. Galvin, L. Brown, M. Coghlan, C. Carroll, M. Browne, L. Keneghan, P. Claffey, P. Fox, S. Julian Mellett.
Apologies: O. Quinn, L. Ryan, C. Stenson.
- Treasurer’s report
- Raffle – agreed to not hold the raffle this year due to Covid. Extra prizes (vouchers), one per class, to be added to the last weekly school raffle before Christmas (18th Dec).
- Santa – Selection boxes to be ordered.
- Christmas carols/plays – small pieces to be recorded for each class.
- SVDP food appeal – no collection in the school this year due to Covid.
- Clothes collection – hall not available for storage, possible Saturday drop off and collection.
- Confirmation – agreed 6th class parents to decide whether children wear uniforms or regular clothes this year.
- School maintenance – funding received for works to heating, windows and resurfacing back yard. Funding sought for works to toilets and provision of storage.
- Next meeting (AGM) to be held Monday 23rd November @ 8.30pm via Zoom – link to join to be sent to all parents.