Attendance: J. Creggy, O. Doris, B. Higgins, A. Galvin, L. Brown, M. Coughlan, A. McDonald, H. Kelly, S. Julian Mellett. M. Mc Ardle, P. Fox, Ilona Kulinska-Puola, M. Young, W. Shbair.
Apologies: M. Browne, C. Stenson, L. Keneghan, C. Carroll, P. Claffey, L. Ryan, O. Quinn, T. Collis.
- Board of Management Nominations – agreed postal vote method preferable
- Treasurer’s Report
- Role of class reps – to be discussed further at next meeting
- Halloween walk Friday 25th at 10am – treats to be ordered, bags to be packed
- Christmas draw – agreed Friday 6th December at 8pm, cards to be ordered, permit required
- Santa’s visit – date to be agreed
- Extra curricular activities – Lego STEM workshops for senior classes (4th, 5th 6th) to be funded
- Green schools, Cultural evening (Global citizenship theme) – ideas/involvement welcome from parents
- National Parents Council – training/information sessions available – Committee training to be organised for early 2020
- Traffic on Station Road
Next meeting Monday 11th November 2019 @ 8.30pm