Attendance: J. Creggy, O. Doris, A. Galvin, M. Coughlan, S. Mellett, C. Carroll, S. Fox, A. Daly.
Apologies: C. Stenson, M. McArdle, B. Higgins, L. Brown, O. Quinn, L. Ryan, T. Collis, H. Kelly.
- Thank you expressed from staff to PA for all the work for events before Christmas, ie. Draw, Garda band visit & Santa’s visit.
- Extra-curricular activities – Modern Dance classes commenced for all classes. Basketball commenced for 3rd to 6th class. Hockey very successful – consider full term for next year. Learnit STEM workshops booked for Senior Infants, First & Second classes. Rinka classes for Junior Infants to be arranged. Toys/equipment to be purchased for all classes.
- Grandparents Day Friday 1st February – service in church @11.30a.m.. Catering to be provided.
- Communications – possibility of use of Class Dojo app discussed. New GDPR guidelines affect how and what information is shared. Staff to be consulted on best way to communicate/provide information to parents.
- Confirmation to be held on 6th April – possibility of PA purchasing robes discussed. Agreed PA rep. on Board of Management to raise this at next BOM meeting. If approved by BOM, staff and parents would then be consulted.
Next meeting Monday 11th March 2019 @ 9pm