Attendance: J. Creggy, O. Doris, A. Galvin, C. Carroll, P. Fox, M. McArdle, C. Stenson.
Apologies: S. Mellett, H. Kelly, M. Coughlan, B. Higgins, T. Collis, L. Brown, L. Ryan, T. Collis, A. McDonald.
- Child Safeguarding Statement recently reviewed by Board of Management and available on school website. GDPR Guidelines also on website.
- Thank you to PA for book vouchers for World Book Day.
- Extra-curricular activities – Modern Dance and Basketball classes going well. Learnit STEM workshops for Senior Infants, First & Second classes to commence this term. Gymnastics for Junior infants. Toys/equipment ordered. Consider Tin Whistle lessons for next year. Possibility of holding Book Fair or setting up Book Club discussed – staff to be consulted.
- Confirmation 6th April – uniforms to be worn this year. Survey to go out in September re. robes for next year to parents and children.
- Communications – Class Dojo app. suggested one teacher could pilot. Agreed emails preferable to notes in schoolbags.
- Communion 11th May at 12pm – photographer and videographer to be booked. Agreed no treat bags this year – cupcakes for each child with name and cross to be organised instead.
- Fun Run – Sunday 26th May.
- PA Newsletter to be drafted for next meeting.
- Careers week – parental involvement to be sought.
Next meeting Monday Monday 8th April 2019 @ 9pm