Our Catholic primary school is co-educational from Junior Infants to First Class. From Second Class to Sixth Class we cater for girls only. Since first opening its doors in 1861, the school has expanded and grown. At present we have over 200 pupils and a staff of 14 teachers, 4 SNAs and our Principal, Cathy Gillivan.
We are very proud of our school and of the work and play that goes on here in providing a holistic education to our pupils. Our aim is to provide a happy and secure environment where learning is paramount, with the staff, parents and children working together. We pride ourselves on our friendly, open community of learning where children of all backgrounds and abilities can learn and play together in happiness and safety.